Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cute pictures and Sleep

So I probably should be asleep now but ERJ has woke up about 1 1/2 hours ago.  She got fed, changed and then proceeded to cry every time I put her in her crib.  She stopped as soon as I picked her up.  She even fell asleep as I had her....  I have waited her out about 30 minutes of on and off crying but I finally couldn't take it and went in and held her.  She fell asleep and still is so far, but these days I can't tell so I will just finish this while I wait around.

Things have been progressing pretty well.  Every thing hasn't been quite this frustrating.  I had a chance to go to my Mary Kay Career Conference.  Here I am with some of recruits and my director.  I had a blast, learned alot, and really enjoyed it.  I have a new game plan for my business and feel refreshed and renewed by it.  So to all of you who are my customers, Thank you so much for supporting my business.  It really means a lot to me.  To those of you who have not had a chance to try some Mary Kay skincare, let me know when you are ready.  It's great stuff!



ERJ is finally sitting up.  She still needs to be propped up as she tend to fall backwards but she is doing really great and getting really strong.  It won't be long before she is off and crawling.  She is really a very happy baby and is finally getting over the junk she has had for the last 5 weeks... It's just been sickness in the house 24/7...


One day when we went to get sandwiches, the firemen were there too.  ANJ and I went to look at the truck and we got to take pictures.  The firemen came out and ANJ actually got to sit in the truck.  It was so cool and he was so excited.  They actually had to lend me some batteries because mine ran out.  So I am in to the RHFD for 2 AA's


That tire is as big as he is....

I am finding as I am progressing in this childrearing thing that some of my favorite moments are those when the kids are interacting with each other.   Now I realize that this may not always be the case.  In a few years I will probably wish they would just leave each other alone, but for now I really enjoy it.  Here he is holding his baby sister.  He was giving her kisses and hugs and he just wanted to cuddle with her this time.  It is funny to watch her as well because she is so fascinated by him and just about anything he does makes her laugh.  Loudly.   



My two little angels.  Although I just wish they slept better..... ANJ has been giving us a hard time too... Anyway, I think she is finally out so off I go to catch a few hours of sleep before a new day begins for me.  Hope everyone is well.  Take care of yourselves.

No comments: