Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kids in Boxes, Mother's Day, Animal Rescue (and not), Birthday and Unbirthday Parties

Well, it has been a while since I have updated the blog.... but here goes.  This is the most recent.  ANJ and his sister were playing in the boxes.  He liked it a lot and we just took pictures because they look so cute in there.  ERJ is starting to crawl.  It was more of an army crawl at first but now it is full fledged.  Almost.  





For Mother's Day everyone one came over to our house.  We had ice cream which ANJ and his cousin salivated over until it was done.  We had a nice time hanging out.  I noticed that I did not get any pictures of me and the kids.  This is a mistake I have repeated yearly.  Let's hope next year I get better at remembering.  ANJ and his cousins played on the swingset and they had a blast.




ANJ's dad has been working very hard to try to put together a Diego rescue pack.  ANJ has taken to wanting to constantly pretend that he is Diego.  Daddy becomes Alicia, I am Lucia(their mommy) and his sister is Clementina.  Well a backpack was fully assembled with all the trappings.  Binoculars, animals to rescue, a net, a watch, and a map.  He has loved it so far.  He got it just in time for the snake that came to visit the birds nest we had by our garage.  It was a black snake.  It scared me, but alas, it is no more.  It was a great deal of excitement around here though.






Here he is at the party with his two best girl friends.  OF and EG.  OF is making eyes at him( I think).  It was her birthday.  EG is just posing for the camera.  It just looks very cute.  ANJ had a blast.  Anywhere there is cake is a good place.


Here is a picture of ANJ in his cape.  He was the only little boy at this birthday party for one of his favorite girlfriends OF.  They all had tutu's and OF's mother made him a little cape.  It was very cute because as soon as he put it on he told me he could fly.  It was so sweet and innocent.  Here he is showing it off.



ANJ got these as a gift from his treat box, for following his bedtime routine 5 days in a row.  He liked to pretend that it is his birthday and each of these balloons is a present.  In each one was a baby bird...who knows why, but we had to sing happy birthday and the whole shebang.  It is kinda funny.  To us at least.



Now we are just wrapping up the last few days of school.  He is done next week and then it is a summer of I am not sure what.  I would hope we could visit all our friends but we will see what happens.  Hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: