Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Chris' Birthday and Snow

If I can get this to work right... I am still learning.  We celebrated Chris' birthday this past weekend.  We got ERJ dressed up for it.  It's one of the few times that she has been dressed up.  I thought she looked cute and wanted to take a picture.  I thought I looked pretty cute too but apparently I didn't make the cut.  It would have been a great picture of the two of us though.



Well, I am not sure why this is a different color or why it is underlined.  To be honest I don't have the time to figure it out today.  However is another pic of ERJ with her Nana.  This came out pretty good.  There is another one with her cousin.



Here is ANJ checking out the cake.  Anywhere there is cake to be had you should look for him, he will be close by.  He enjoyed the cake, which was yummy.



Then would you believe that yesterday it snowed.  Not much around our house of course but a little bit.  ANJ decided to go and play in it as much as that was possible.  He had a good time but came straight in for a bath....to warm up I guess.  He was industrious as always and began to straighten up the yard.  That isn't a bad thing.






We have had a great couple of days.  As always I could use some more sleep and rest but overall it hasn't been too bad.  I hope everyone is doing well.  GCJ out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your doing great, I can't figure out how to change the backround on my blog:) Or sign in to leave a comment!
Jennifer Pittman

S said...

I think you look wonderful (at least what we can see!!)

ERJ is ADORABLE!!!!!