Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas With Friends




Ok,
So I don't update this with any real frequency but there have been some neat things going on.  I had dinner with all my Clemson girlfriends and their babies right after christmas.   We had a blast.  These 2 were born 2 weeks apart(they were due the same day).

We also got a nice group pic, in front of a "tree" of course.





ANJ & ERJ went to Plaza fiesta to play... then we stopped by daddy's work.  They both liked seeing where daddy spends most of his day.






Not much else is going on really.  ERJ is doing some great things... check out this picture of her first hairbow(thanks susan and Josie).  I just thought it was cute.    I will update more later but we are getting ready to resume our normal routine.. Hope everyone had a fabulous new year!  I hope that 2009 really becomes your year to discover your passion!  Can you tell I was at an MK event today?  I love it!


No comments: