Saturday, February 7, 2009

Birthday Party


Today was ACJ's first birthday.  We went to their house for the party. We had a great time.  The kids played and played.  ANJ was so tired that so far he hasn't gotten out of bed.  Weird, I know.  I put in some pics to show you all what happened and some of the best shots.


Here Brian is holding the two cousins, ERJ and the birthday girl.  I think it is funny that they are going to be like night and day.  Literally.  Dark hair, dark eyes, and then light hair, light eyes.  They both have that very light skin though.

Here is ERJ in a cute strawberry outfit (thanks Shannon).  I just thought it was cute and she is holding herself up pretty well.

Remember in the last post, I said ANJ just liked cake.  Well here he is waiting with baited breath for the cake.  He kept telling his aunt, that she needed to go ahead and cut the cake.  Subtlety is not in his repertoire just yet.

Here is the birthday girl, enjoying the requisite cake.  She thoroughly enjoyed it.  It was pretty good.  

Here the cousins wait for the cake.  ERJ is not in the pic because she had to take a nap but sometime soon we will get a picture of all four.  The weather here was great today.  Beautiful in fact.  We celebrated most of the party outside and it made me long for spring.  It's coming.  I can feel it.  Have a great week

1 comment:

Georgia Girl said...

ANJ is looking pretty intensely at the cake in that last photo. A man after my own heart!!