Sunday, February 1, 2009

Circus, rolling over and Bowling......

Lots has been going on around here the last few weeks.  I have meant to catch up this thing but it has been busy.  I am sneaking a few moments, when I should be sleeping, to do this.

First ANJ had a bowling birthday party with his friend.  They had a blast.
He likes to bowl ok and he only slipped on the lane a couple of times.  It scared him the first time even though he knew he could not go out there.  
Cake continues to be his favorite, no matter the flavor, just cake.

The love of his little life, our next door neighbor, KC, was there too.  He just followed her around a lot.  I remember this past summer when we were at the beach we told ANJ "Mommy loves you, Daddy loves you.  Who do you love?"  He responded "KC".  I thought great... we are headed for trouble, but she is a beautiful little girl and very tolerant of him.  So I can see it.... Here she is tolerating him....




Next, we went to the circus last night.  The circus has gotten mighty expensive for those of you considering it... take a peek at the $12 snow cone.  Now yes, I know it comes in a lovely souvenir tiger but really.  He got his appetite back because most of the show he ate... my french fries, his snow cone, a sprite, some popcorn.  We had to stop at that point because it was getting crazy.  He enjoyed everything about it, was clapping and singing songs and has been singing today as well.  He liked the tigers and elephants and didn't really care too much for the clowns.  We did a neat preshow thing and got to see most of the animals up close.  This was the best that I could do to get a shot of him and the elephant, but needless to say he was mesmerized.  

This time we also remembered to get a group shot, although there is nothing in this photo to indicate this is the circus...live and  learn.

Now, last but not least..... ERJ finally turned over!  We are excited.  Here is the stages.... it took her a while but she did it.   Part one.....
 Part two

 Part three... now her arm is not totally out from under her but we are making progress.

Now I am not sure how I really feel about it because now it means she is starting to get mobile.  That is scary.  I feel like she is already growing up too fast.  She is terribly cute and by all accounts a really great baby.  She knows how to get her needs met, when she wants (ie, she screams like the dickens).  

The last photo is one ANJ took of her.  I think he did great.  


So with that I will finally go to bed and hopefully get some sleep.  I hope everyone is doing great.  

2 comments:

Georgia Girl said...

The family photo looks really good, though, even without the circus background.

S said...

I love your take on the circus. You are more brave than I. YOu go girl!!

Hooray for mobility! yes it is scary.