So we finally made it to the beach for our summer trip. It was a really great time. We stayed at Cherry Grove again this year and loved it. It has some awesome tidal pools that really help with the children. Here are some random photos from our trip. Enjoy............
No, we did not dig this giant hole.... I am not sure who did but I am sure it was a lot of work. It would fill up at night with just mostly sea foam. Now I am not sure what sea foam really is, but I do know that I didn't really want ANJ swimming in it. So he just tossed in a bunch of sand.
This next pic is from some of our evening strolls down on the beach. We used the baby carrier for that because it was way easier than actually having to carry her. This was a good one of both ERJ and her dad. Ok, maybe not so much but I like it a lot.
Here is one of our family shots. It was pretty good. You can see behind us that we are at the end of the beach. Behind us is North Carolina and the beginning of their coast line. Too bad we can't get everyone looking in the same direction but we keep our expectations pretty low. So this one counts as a win!

I have to say that ERJ loved, loved, LOVED the water. She decided to just crawl straight into the oncoming waves, over and over. She really had no fear. I am not sure if that is the norm for kids this age but she really did love it. She enjoyed playing in the waves and in the sand especially. Here she is in our beach tent. It provided a bit of shade when we needed it. She is not walking yet but she is trying.

Here is a last one.... this is from the house and the baby always tries to get into the clothes basket. ANJ found her in this one and decided to crawl in with her. I thought it was too cute.

In other news, we just went to ANJ's open house for preschool. He seemed to like it and his teacher. It is a really boy heavy class (9/14) so we will see how that goes. It may do him some good seeing as all his friends are currently girls. We also got word that he did get a space in the 4k soccer program. We are so excited. This is going to be a lot of fun for him. I am excited to see how he is going to do. Well, I think that covers the updates on the kids. B and I are doing well. I enter my management training program in Mary Kay in September and B's new Send Out Cards business is going very well. We are truly blessed and look forward to this fall!
Have a great one.
No comments:
Post a Comment