So here I am and can't sleep for some reason, so I decided to be productive and update the blog. I will be paying for this in the morning but I hope you enjoy.
We held a garage sale last weekend and it went really well. We made a few bucks, cleaned out the house, and donated what didn't sell to a hospice resale store. Good feelings all around. Now my husband feels compelled to take pictures of this every year. I am not sure exactly why but since he went to the trouble I figured I would post them here. ANJ did get to keep his dad's old skateboard. Also, we talked him into giving a bunch of his toys for the sale. We then rewarded him with $10 so that he could buy one new toy instead. It worked beautifully and the new toy was much smaller.
Today was a pretty big day for ANJ. He started back to preschool today. He was really excited. I don't know that he was all that jazzed about spending the summer with me at home. I know he missed playing with kids his own age. I asked him to take these pictures before we left.
This is his big grin. I think he may be getting this picture taking thing down.
Now he is just plain making fun of me for asking him to smile. Also notice the bottom of his paper. He wrote his name. I am so proud of him.

When I picked him up from school he was pretty excited. He told me that they had gone on a bear hunt and began to sing the song for me. It was too cute. I think he is going to like this school.
In other news....well there really isn't any. So I hope you all have a fabulous day! I hope to get to sleep at some point. Dare to dream.
1 comment:
Well bummer...wish I had known you were having a sale. I would have stopped by!
Aiden's smiles are too cute!
How's DIQ going?!?! Day UNO!
Post a Comment